Saturday, December 14, 2013

Vacation memory

I planed to travel 2 times with my friend. But It stopped. Because we don’t have enough money. And I planed to swim with my friend. It stopped too. Because I t is rain that day. So I went to river 2 times another day. But I don’t swim. I thought It may is rain. I meet friend from elementary school. We talk and enjoying oneself on river. I meet joyful long time friend from elementary school. Also, I meet family and cat long time. I shopped with my mother. I enjoy it. And I sightseeing with my mother. I meet friend from high school. We shopped in Fukuoka. I buy miscellaneous good. We ate sweet. I gave birthday present for her. I don’t meet friend from junior high school. I want to meet her next vacation. I want to meet another friend next vacation.
[145 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment