Saturday, December 14, 2013

Elementary school memory

I went to country elementary school. Number of student was very a little. So all student was friendly. The elementary school integrated other elementary school When I was fifth grader. The elementary school integrated other elementary school too. My elementary school memory us lunch time. I played dodge ball or kicked the can or played snowball fight etc with all student of the elementary school. We was very sad when the elementary school close. But the elementary school after integrated enjoyed too. I went to the elementary school by bus. I often got carsick. After it, I needed to run 2 km. Because I belonged to track and field club. It was hard for me. Also my elementary school memory is school trip. I traveled every year from first grader to fourth grader. I traveled sixth grader in Nagasaki. I went to go to in Dejima Nagasaki. So I eat “chirin chirin ice” And I went to go to Chinatown. And saw night view.
[164 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment