Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Sound of Music

I review movie. This movie title is “The Sound of Music” I watch it when I’m elementary school student in music class. I watch it again. This movie is musical movie. The character is Maria Rainer, Captain Georg and children. Nonnberg Abbey performs as Maria Rainer. Captain Georg was performs Trapp.

I introduce story. Maria is a Catholic nun. She work a tutor in Captain Georg’s house. Captain Georg is a serviceman. But Captain Georg’s children do mischief her. however They be friendly Maria. Maria made clothes by a curtain.  She sings Do-Re-Mi for children. Captain Georg is strict. So he angry there. he discharged her. Children song. He remember to sing song.  They was caught in war.

I like Do-Re-Mi and Edelweiss. I practice when elementary school in music class. I think Maria is really good person and kindness.  It is wonder that this movie was watch now. 
[149]

No comments:

Post a Comment