Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dessert

I write about dessert. I like dessert. I like all kind of dessert. For example, sweet, soul salty, spicy. Sour confectionery talking of ume. I like it. Because It is delicious to sour. I like various to sweet confectionery. For example, cake, cooky, candy, ice. I like the most cake in sweet confectionery. Because I eat can only eat sometimes it special day. For example I eat cake one’s birthday. I usually buy cake in cake shop. spicy confectionery talking of “karamutyo” It is a little spicy. I like it the most in spicy confectionery. soI often buy it in supermarket. I like various salty confectionery. Salty confectionery has many kind. I like potato chips the most into salty confectionery. Also I likenori and salt taste the most into potato chips. So I often buy nori and salt taste potato chips in supermarket.
[143 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment