Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Lincoln Lawyer

I review movie. I watch “The Lincoln Lawyer” This movie story is trial in America. It was made in America. The character is Mickey Haller, Louis Roulet, Margaret McPherson, Frank Levin, Jesus Martinez. Matthew McConaughey performs as Mickey Haller. Louis Roulet was performs Ryan Phillippe.

Mickey becomes a defense lawyer Louis. Louis says not guilty himself. Mickey doubts by not bad point him. Louis disputing whether or not use violence woman. He hid to have knife when it. So Mickey questions why he was hiding. Louis had trauma what him mother was attack. Mickey find to mistake guilt in before trial. He finds Louis raped two woman. Mickey do not guilty as violence Louis. But Louis maybe becomes a murderer by this trial.


This movie doesn’t understand that I should watch it the end. This movie is difficult to understand. I think actor and actress good acting. I remember “legal high” This drama is lawyer story too. But I think really different story. So I interest. 
[166]

No comments:

Post a Comment