Saturday, December 14, 2013

Place I’ve been

I’ve been in Canada the most distant school trip in eleventh grader student. I enjoyed it. I saw beautiful building and shopped in Vancouver. And I stayed with a family. The second most distant I’ve been Kyoto and Osaka school trip in eight grader. I webt to Kiyomizu temple in Kyoto. It is beautiful. I took many picture. And I went to USJ in Osaka. I stand in a line many hours. So I stepped a roller coaster. It is scary. I enjoyed to buy souvenir. The third most distant I’ve been Ehime with my mother and father. We stay two day. I’ve been Matuyama castle. It is wonderful and beautiful. I bought mandarin goods for souvenir. The fourth most distant I’ve been in Nagasaki. I went to many times in Nagasaki. For example, school trip, family trip. I went to Degima and Unzen mountain. I enjoyed it. There is beautiful.
[151 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment