Saturday, December 14, 2013

Drink

I like fruit juice, carbonated drink, tea, water. I often buy tea or water. I usually drink the most irohasu in water. Because It is cheap and famous water. I usually drink the most oolong in tea. Because I like oolong. I be refreshing to drink it. I like tea with milk. I sometimes drink it. It is good taste to sweet. I don’t drink juice much. But I sometimes drink juice. I like the most grape juice in fruit juice. Because grape juice is good taste. I like the most C.c lemon in carbonated drink. Because I like lemon taste. I usually buy drink in supermarket or dispenser. I usually drink water after breakfast and lunch and dinner. I sometimes drink tea after breakfast and lunch and diner. Because water and tea is healthy and non calories.  Non calories is important for me.
[144 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment