Saturday, December 14, 2013

High school memory

I went to girl’s high school. Every one is close friend. my high school memory is talking with my friend. I enjoyed it. We talking about everyday conversation. Also I bought food near shop after school. I enjoy it. I remember memory school trip in eleventh grode student. I went to Canada. I went to foreign for the first time. I taked airplane for the first time too. I pain ear during take-off airplane in domestic airline. I listen to sharp take off airplane. I stay with a family for two day. I don’t understand English much. And I sightseeing and shopping in Vancouver. I can find many other different culture. For example, Building is very smart. I think western style building. And I bought many Canada’s national flag good in shop. Also, I bought Vancover’s flag. And I bought maple and maple cookie. I very enjoyed staying in Canada with my friend.
[153 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment