Monday, December 30, 2013

The King’s speech

I review movie. I watch “The King’s speech” It is famous movie. The movie is history movie. It is nonfiction. The movie was made in UK. The character is George VI, Lionel Logue and Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon.

George VI is Stammering symptom. He may become the King. He and Elizabeth look for many time the doctor. They meet Lionel. Lionel cured many people. George VI thinks man that uncivil and say noncommittal. But It is surprised that he listen himself recorded voice in him house. It is perfect reading. He goes to Lionel’s hospital. He gradually be cured. Suddenly, the king dies. His brother becomes the king. He wasted money for girlfriend. George VI irritates it. His brother resign the king for marry with girlfriend. So George VI becomes the king. Stammering symptom people corrected many a right-handed person. And They has many strictly parent. George VI should do speech about war. He speech beside Lionel. He succeed to speech.


I like this movie. I be impressed the king success to speech. I think Lionel is really be considerate a patient. I think George VI be suitable the king. The actor is good. I amazing them acting.
[198]

No comments:

Post a Comment