Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dish

I like Japanese food the most in food. But I like Chinese food and French food and Italian food too. I often eat Japanese food. I often eat Japanese food in childhood. I was made Japanese food by grandmother or mother. For example, flat cake of unsweetenend batter fried with various ingredients, miso soup, tempura, sukiyaki. Also I cook dish every day. I often udon, pasta, curry and rise, pork and potato in broth. Because I like it. I like it. I often cook potato. So I peeling potato better them before. I like to cook. I like hamburg steak the most in dish. Because It is good at taste. I like both hamburg steak Japanese and normal. But I don’t cook it much. It takes time and one trouble. I like to cook pork and potato in boil the most dish. Because I enjoy to season it. So I often cook it.
[153 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment