Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The help

I review movie. I watch movie “The help” The original story is The Help by Kathryn Stockett. This movie was made in 2011. This movie story is black people housekeeper in American. The character is Eugenia "Skeeter" Phelan, Aibileen Clark, Minny Jackson, Hilly Holbrook.
Eugenia try to write book about black people housekeeper. Aibileen is black people housekeeper that she try to write book. Minny is black people housekeeper that she try to write book too.  Hilly Holbrook discriminates against black people.

I introduce actress in this movie. Eugenia "Skeeter" Phelan was performed by Emma Stone. Viola Davis performs as Aibileen Clark. Minny Jackson was perform by Octavia Spencer. Bryce Dallas Howard performs as Hilly Holbrook. I think they very good perform.

I introduce this story. Eugenia writes a column to become writer. She thinks cruel black people by society. She think cruel discrimination black people by her friend. her friend name is Hilly. Eugenia want to write about discrimination black people housekeeper. However she didn’t find to cooperate black people housekeeper. Because It is may mean die by law. Minny was discriminate and discharge and bad rumor by Hilly. She went to apologize with her made a pie. Hilly ate 2 piece it. It enter Minny’s excrement. She say writing it. Because Hilly don’t admit it. So they become insurance. They gather 12 people over black people housekeeper. They wrote true matter on book. The book was sale by them. Many people read book. Hilly reads it too. She become famous “ eating 2 piece pie” Aibileen and Minny was thank by many black people.


I impression be impressed. I studied about Jim Crow in world history class in high school. I understand minute story by the movie. I think this is not just an affair of other people. Because I think Japanese discriminated other Asia people. I think Japan should made similar this movie too. They has live now think of effort. I cool it. I think Eugenia has strong belief, good person. I think Aibileen and Minny  very courageous good person. 
[344]

No comments:

Post a Comment