Monday, January 20, 2014

Today tests

Today, I have tests. I think I have 5 tests on today. Because library class informs to do final test in first class. I have 2 library class in Monday. But both classes don’t examination. I be relieved it. So I have 3 tests in today. There are speaking class and international society and Japan class and reading class. I think difficult speaking test and international society and Japan class test. In fact they are difficult for me. I think reading class test easier than them. In fact reading class test difficult for me. I needed more study. I think uneasiness I get credit it and they. I want really credits. I have one test tomorrow. I do my best. And I should finish writing fifteen thousand words  on Blog in writing class from the day after tomorrow. I very do my best.
[143]

No comments:

Post a Comment