Monday, January 20, 2014

Edelweiss

I review a dramatic image in Youtube. I linked here. This movie is music. The dramatic image title ’Let’s play English. Edelweiss.’  I had listened this music. The music is edelweiss. I study this music when elementary school student in music class. And I watch sound of music when elementary school student in music class. There is sound of music. Also there are Do-re-mi, Maria’s song and so on. Resent I watch sound of music too. I reviewed the movie this blog.
This dramatic image is English song. I study Japanese version when elementary school student in music class. I think English song words more than Japanese song words. I think English song words and Japanese song words are a little different. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2bu16glFe4
[122]

No comments:

Post a Comment