Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My blog in fell term


I posted some  on bllog this year. I wrote essays, essay prep, book reviews,portfolios, and movie review. I introduce them.

Essays, I can study many words this year. My classmate essay is good essay. They posted many words. And they wrote grammar better than mein essays. Thier essay prep is easy look for me. I made to write some topic when I write essay. I chosed different words. And I looking for words in dictionary.

Book review, I chosed to fit my level books. Bibliographies, I can become to write right better than before. I understand what  I should do. But I mistake.  I looking for dictionary not know words  when I review books. And I explain this book story.

Peer to peer commentary, I write many words better than spring trem. And I was posted commentary by other classmate. I think to use good grammar.

Portfolios, I write  mumber essay, book review and words. I write many words January. I think the best book review 19th. I think  the best essay thrid c essay. I write many words. And I think words.

No comments:

Post a Comment