Saturday, January 18, 2014

Br:2-17 Bugs

I review book. This book title is ‘Bugs’. The character are many bugs. For example there are beetle, spider, dragonflies and caterpillars. The story introduces bugs the habits of living things.

I introduce this book story. there are many bugs in this world. Some bugs live in water. And Some bugs live in air. Some bugs live in the ground. They had long arm. Many bugs had shells. All bugs have six legs. Many bugs have big eyes. But they don’t see better than we much. They was give eating by flower. They sleep in winter. Some bugs eats some bugs. Bugs was eat by animal.  If Wolf spider see partner wrong move, he would ate her. a cabbage butterfly is lay in cabbage. Woodlous do ecdysis. dragonflies born in water. They do ecdysis too. How many you can see bugs?


Bugs of this book illustration is really gross. I hate a hairy caterpillar and a larva. But other Bugs don’t hate. So I can read this book. I knew nearly this book story. So I read a little easy.
Courtauld Sarah.(2007).  BugsLondon. Usborne.
[180]

No comments:

Post a Comment