Saturday, January 18, 2014

Essays 2-01c Learning language

I write about learning language. I am leaning English and Japanese and German. I write it when, how, what and where.


 I am leaning English and Japanese and German. I am learning English during 9 years. So I start learning 5 grades in elementary school. I started learning German this year.  Japanese is me’s mother tongue. So I start to study from born.

I think difficult Kanji in Japanese. So I only qualified pre-second grade test of Kanji skill. English, I wasn’t good speaking and writing and grammar and reading. So I should hard study. German, I very little understand grammar. But I think very little growing up all. I should learn for credit in autumn term.

Japanese, It is mother tongue. So I understand Japanese. Japanese have Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. Hiragana and Katakana is very easy for me. But Kanji is sometimes different for me. I don’t know many Kanji. I study Every day.
 I examine to notice unknown word every day. For example TV, computer and books. I learned question collection and a contemporary style of writings when high school student. I studied our-character idiomatic compounds by pre-second grade test of Kanji skill. I’m not good at our-character idiomatic compounds. So I do my best studying it. My mother tongue is even difficult. I think hard studying language.

English, I need remember many words. The word is important speaking and listening and writing and reading. So I remember English words. But I only remember a few words. But I do my best. I‘m not good at listening. So I learn to watch Western painting. I think It is useful for listening. When I write sentence, I examine unknown word by dictionary. I become very study English words it. And I should study grammar. Beacause I’m not good at English grammar. I think English grammar differ than German grammar. I don’t know English if right grammar.  Reading, I study reading class and homework. I want to can fast reading. I plan study grammar again this year. I speak English in speaking class. English is difficult pronunciation for me. I learn English pronunciation by English central. I understand should hard to study speaking. I want to speak many English.

German, I don’t understand much. I only study during 10 month. So I learn focus of grammar. I try to remember grammar. I think studying German harder than English. Because German has feminine noun and masculine noun and neuter noun. So I should many grammar rule. I need studying speaking German. German pronunciation is different English pronunciation. But German and English look like a part also. For example, the both use same alphabet. And Germen words and English words look like some words. So I want to don study the both. I want to do my best. I want to good result in fall term.

My learning language knows important grammar and word. I need more hard study. If I would spoke English, I want to travel UK, America and any country. And If I would understand German, I want to travel Germany. Because I like to travel. I want to qualified TOEIC and second grade test of Kanji skill. Because I can write it me's personal history. And I think useful for future. I want to 600 point at TOEIC.

I want to study various country languages. I want to remember greeting various languages. I know only greeting 7 countries. So I want to remember many countries greetings.


I learn English and German in university. I learn there in my house too. I learn Japanese in my house. I study English the most in all. English is an official language in would. So I study it. And I need to be favorable in find employment. I like Germany. So I study German. Japanese, I want to know different Japanese of me’s mother tongue. I was useful life as new member of society.
[653]

No comments:

Post a Comment