Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Br:2-19 Stories of Dolls

I review book. This book title is ‘Stories of Dolls’. The characters are Amy, Tina, Cordelia.
This book separates 3 chapters.
I introduce this book story. Chapter 1 is doll house. Amy and Tina like Cherry tree cottage. They said Molly is the best owner. But Cordelia does’t think so. She said ‘I don’t belong here’. She think should doll house’s place. She hates this place. They clean in room. Cordelia doesn’t clean.  Molly goes out carry the dolls. She and dolls go to picnic. Cordelia wear really beautiful clothes. The clothes have sequins and her clip. Magpie loves sparkly thing. The next moment, magpie carries Cordelia. He doesn’t stop. He arrive nest in tall tree. She said ‘take me back this second.’ He shocked it. He thinks mine it. She spent in nest. She feels lonelier. She wants to help her. He said ‘only if you give me your shiny clip.’ So she gives his it. At cherry tree cottage, Molly thinks we will never meet Cordelia. But her mother carries it. She found near door. Her clothes is dirty.

Chapter 2 title is ‘the singing doll’. Emily is Kate’s doll. They often talk. Emily talks other toy. She said ‘I’m going to the hospital with her’ she had tonsil. Next morning, Emily was fills Kate’s bag. They went to hospital. Kate is nervously. Her parent comes in her room. He gives Kate new doll. She can song and sing. she go to showing it her friend. She will go to with Kate in hospital. Emily said ‘you can’t go. I’m Kate’s best doll. I go everywhere with her.’ but Florinda walk and song sing and talk. Suddenly, Kate ‘s parent come in room. Florinda don’t stop song sing. Kate’s parent want to stop it. But they can’t stop. ‘there’s no time’ said mother. So Kate takes Emily. She said ‘might not be new, But she’s still my best doll’

And this book have third chapter. This title is The last doll. I omit it.


This book story is very long. So I can write many words
Davidson Susanna.(2006). Stories of Dolls.London: Usborne.

[348]

No comments:

Post a Comment