Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My goals

This year become 2014. I have goals in 2014. I have many plans.  I will study test, qualification, English. And I will decide classes and part time job.
January, I should study test and for credit. I have many classes. I have 5 tests in Monday test.  It is really hard for me. But I want to success. I want to take all credits. I have another 13 tests. I have a report and a skill test. I do my best for its. I need write 5000 words in writing classes.
February, this month is spring vacation. I will do part time job. And I want to cquire a bookkeeping qualification.
Summer vacation, I want to get car license. If I get it, I would go back hometown by car.

I will study English and civil service examination in 2014.and I will take TOEIC and Eiken in 2014. I achieve its.
[151] 

No comments:

Post a Comment