Monday, January 20, 2014

Cooking

I always be at a loss what I make dish dinner. I live in dormitory. I make dish every day. I should eat vegetable more than meat for healthy. I’m not good make dish.  But I can make dish. I made mille-feuille of pork and Chinese cabbage today. It is to make very easy dish. pork and Chinese cabbage was boil by a pan. And I put a sauce containing soy sauce and vinegar or citrus juice when I eating. Sauce containing soy sauce and vinegar or citrus juice is ‘ponzu’ in Japanese.

I often make beef stew, meat and potato stew, an omelet containing fried rice, hamburger steak, grilled fish, fried vegetable, consommé. I make beef stew more than curry. Meat and potato stew is ‘nikujyaga’ in Japanese. I almost enter carrot in meat and potato stew. Because I don’t like it much. Beef stew is so.

I introduce how to make. Beef stew, wash onion. Cut onion and beef. Boil onion and beef. Enter beef stew roux. Again boil its.

Meat and potato stew is similar how to make beef stew. I introduce how to make. Wash onion and potato. Cut onion, potato beef or pork. Boil onion, potato beef or pork. Enter sweet sake for seasoning, soup stock, soy sauce. Sweet sake for seasoning is mirin.

An omelet containing fried rice, it is only Japan dish. There is omelet in world. I introduce an omelet containing fried rice. Wash onion and potato. Cut onion, potato and hum. Fried onion, potato, rice and hum. Enter ketchup it. Mix and fried egg.

I introduce how to make hamburger steak. Wash and cut onion. Mix onion and ground meat. Make a ball of its. Fried them. Make sauce.

grilled fish, fried vegetable is only grilled.

I introduce how to make consommé. Wash and Cut many vegetable I think very delicious consommé enter many vegetable. Boil them. Enter consommé soup.


I enjoy to make dish. I want to many kind of dish. I learn many make dish. Miso soup don’t fit beef. But pork fit miso soup. But I eat to buy dish when I troublesome. 
[355]

No comments:

Post a Comment