Wednesday, July 16, 2014

White collar

I watch drama. This drama title is white collar. I watched season1 episode 1. I wrote it in Blog. I watch season 1 episode 2. I wrote ‘I don’t watch continue.’ But I watched it. Because I interested it. The characters are 1 episode same. The actor and actress is same too. Neal is inmate in 1 episode. But he helps for the police. And he gets different other inmate. He goes after his girl friend.

I introduce 1 season 2 episode story. Neal and Pater look for Govert. He occurs to make fake money, killed person and so on. Woman meets his in party. He enters her room with one man. She hide closet. She outs it. One man dead. She listen Govert voice. They open party for catch him. But they can’t catch in party.

He wants find Kate. She send letter writing code. She write ‘we are being watched’ When she meet him, He think she tell code. He ask for Peter movie that when she meet, he want see. Peter said when this happen finish, I think it.

He fined culprit by movie of party. They know his with woman and man. They find them. Neal make confess deal man. And he is killed. Govert killed him. There is dress here. They look for person make dress. This dress relations two happen. They meet person making dress. He is browbeaten. He hide thing into dress. He have real thing in other dress. He use fake thing. This dress allures him. So they make woman wear the dress. He kidnap her. They meet him again. The dress was hided Europe money seal. They meet was assign place. He was threat and ran other place. She wearied to explode belt.  If The culprit call cell phone, this belt is explode. Neal call culprit. Many police call him cell phone. He don’t use cell phone. And they catch him.

Neal can watch movie when Kate and him met. He notice message. She toll ‘Bottle’ She leaved bottle.

I interest it. I think this drama is very thinking story. I may watch series.


[353/7280]

No comments:

Post a Comment