Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Mentalist

I watch foreign drama. I watch ‘The Mentalist’ It is very famous drama. This is 4 series in Japan. There are 6 series in America. But I only watch one story. It is American drama in 2008. This is police drama. I think to review it. I think about Mentalist. I only know watching Daigo of Mentalist on TV. When I watch this drama, I think it similar detective.

I didn’t know this drama title. But I watch very interest it. I introduce characters. The characters are Patrick Jane, Teresa Lisbon, Red Jon and so on. The actors are Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Tim Kang and so on. Simon Baker performs for Patrick Jane. Teresa Lisbon was perform for Robin Tunney. I think fit actor. They are very good performance.

I write this story. The happening occur one house. Patrick is Mentalist. He observes and find person. So He had affected a medium on TV. Thereby his family was killed by Red. So Patrick looks for Red. He can’t sleep. He was repentance by him office. But He comes there. He wants to catch red. One happening was killed daughter in one family. Parent are receive interview on TV. He thinks her father that a culprit was killed daughter. Wife notice a little husband killed her. Patrick composes by Mentalist power. She gun husband.

Other happening, The Red Jon kill anybody and write sign by blood. The sign is smile sign. Patrick said ‘When Red occur happening, I come into view sing first. But this happening doesn’t. So this happening didn’t Red’ He looks for culprit. He receive letter by culprit. They find one in culprit. because letter haves moss. Patrick thinks the psychiatrist killed one in a culprit. Patrick composes by daily. He talked daily the psychiatrist. And He made looking for daily. He notices the Psychiatrist liar. So he notices the psychiatrist is a culprit.


I reviewed this drama. I interest it. It is sad drama. When a culprit point a pistol at Patrick, Patrick keep clam. He lost family. So I think he is also ok death. But I think he should catch red for family. So I think he can’t die again. He braves. He wants to catch red. When a culprit point a pistol at Patrick, Patrick keep clam. It is difficult drama for me. So I never watch drama. I don’t watch drama continuation too.
[401/6265]

No comments:

Post a Comment