Thursday, July 10, 2014

White Collar

I watched drama. I review this drama. This drama title is White Collar. This drama has 5 seasons in America. This is broadcasting in Japan now. It is mystery story. I didn’t know mean’ White Collar’ I know ‘people work to use brain ’

I introduce characters. The characters are Neal Caffrey, Peter Burke, Elizabeth Burke, Mozzie, Kate Moreau and so on. The actor and actress are Matt Bomer, Tim DeKay, Tiffani Thiessen, Willie Garson, Alexandra Daddario and so on. Matt Bomer performs Neal Caffrey. Elizabeth Burke was performs Tim Dekay.

I introduce this drama story. Neal Caffrey serves him term of imprisonment. He wears a police officer uniform. He cut long beard .He made cardkey. And he gets out of prison. He ran away for his girlfriend. But he can’t find her. and he was catch by Elizabeth Burke. Elizabeth Burke is police. Neal is very wisdom. So he cooperate Peter criminal investigation. Instead he was bail during criminal investigation. And he wants to find him girl friend. They found one of culprit curry 600 picture book in airport. It is parchment in 1944. But the culprit was killed by other culprit. They knew He had visited archive. He see a bond in 1944. He understood It is fake one. They found culprits will make 600 bonds. Mozzie can find someone. He take picture Kate Moreau for Neal. Kate Moreau is Neal girl friend. Neal find place culprit of bond. But he doesn’t have evidence. So he embarks here. And the police made investigate nominal that the police catch Neal. And he will work to become police bring 4 years.

I didn’t know the drama. I interest it. I think Neal is cool. I often think no a feeling of wrongness performance foreign drama. I wonderful actor and actors perform. I think what is Neal. I be on continue mind. But I hard watching all series.
[328/6927]

No comments:

Post a Comment