Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Essay6: First episode of a foreign TV drama


I write about a drama. I don’t watch foreign dramas much. But I watched ‘full house’ foreign drama for the first time. I watch it my childhood. So I don’t remember much. Recently, I watch ‘Sherlock’ because I like Sherlock Holmes series. So I watched the with movie different actors too. This movie has 3 series. I introduce ’Sherlock

 

This drama has 3 series. But I haven’t watched the third season. But I watch the first season and second season. The characters are Sherlock Holmes, John H Watson, Inspector Lestrade, Anderson, Mrs. Hundson, Professor James Moriarty and so on. The actors are Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Rupert Graves, Una Stubbs and so on. Benedict Cumberbatch performs Sherlock Holmes. Martin Freeman performs John H Watson. The drama is a modern version of Sherlock Holmes.

 

This drama story is a detective story. The first show occurs when people were killed by the same kind of suicide. Sherlock and Watson ask police for a resolution incident. Sherlock is an odd fellow, but he is very excellent detective. And John was kidnapped. He meet a man who is an enemy of Sherlock. He gives John money, instead he wants information about Sherlock, But John declines.

 

John is an army surgeon. So he become an Assistant to Sherlock. And he writes a blog about Sherlock for therapy.

 

The people who committed suicide don’t have a cell phone. Sherlock think the culprit has it. He has to find out who it is by GPS. Sherlock meets the culprit said ‘I talk with the people. they killed themselves The culprit said You chose two medicines. One is a medicine that will kill you’ John about the culprit before Sherlock decides to take a medicine.

 

I like this drama. I think Sherlock and Watson are cool. I am interested in Sherlock’s reasoning. I want to watch this series again. And I want to watch all 3 seasons. Also I want to watch another foreign drama. I like serious stories. So I want to watch a story drama. This drama has detailed reasoning. So I want to watch this drama again and again.
[354/5665]

No comments:

Post a Comment