Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My favorite place

I write favorite place. My favorite place is university, home, dormitory, Tenjin and Kumamoto.



University, I like to eat restaurant and a bakery in university. I fun it. I like to go library. I can study
library better than house. It is quiet. So I like there.


 Home, I was relax. I fun to talk family and watching TV. and I can sleep. I like to sleep. I play cat. I have 9 cat. My cat is very cute. I live country in house.  I very like it.  I can paint picture. My hobby is painting.


Tenjin and Kumamoto, I fun shopping. I enjoy shopping alone and with my friend. Also, I can play sport. For example I can play ice skating, boring and table tennis. I can go art museum. I can learn picture here. I can talk with my friend in the park. I was relax it. I can want to eat. There is many kind of shop. I fun to select shop.



[162 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment