Thursday, October 31, 2013

Br2-04 Elephants

I read "Elephants" The character is elephant and baby elephant. The story explains about the habits of living things elephant. Elephant is kind of African elephant and Asian elephant. Asian elephant lives rainforest. They can swim. But African elephant can’t swim. So They walk to find water. African elephant nose longer than Asian elephant. African elephant ears big too. Baby elephant try to stand again and again. She can walk. Next she learns how to spend life by elephant mother. The lion aims baby elephant. Mother elephant drove the lion. I be surprised Asian elephant swim. I don’t think elephant can swim. I think elephant nose like human’s hand. I wonder why elephant live only hot place.
[117 words]
Kate, Davies. (2009). Elephants. London: Usborne.

No comments:

Post a Comment