Sunday, October 6, 2013

Br2-02 Polar Bears

I write book review. I read “Polar Bears” The story is the habits of living things Polar Bears. Polar Bears live ice everywhere near the North Pole. Polar Bears skin and tongues are black. They have blubber. And they can swim. They eat seals. They eat seaweed, berries, fish and seabirds. They fight but they don’t hart each other. They digs a tunnel and sleep there. Mother of Polar bears teach how to hunt and swimming children of Polar Bears. After about two years, children of Polar Bears leave from mother of Polar Bears. I be surprised Polar Bears skin and tongues are black. I know Polar Bears cute but they scary to like eat seals. I wonder whether or not they herd.
[123]
Mason, Conrad. (2009). Polar Bears. London: Usborne.

No comments:

Post a Comment