Friday, October 18, 2013

essays 2-02a My favorite place is my house

I write my about house. My favorite place is my house. I write vacancy, garden, living room, bath room and Japanese-style room. I very like my house. It is relax for me.

Vacancy, There is only western room in my house. There is the piano. I sometimes play the piano. I learn how to play the piano bring 6 years from one grade to eight grade. I’m not good at playing the piano. But I like to playing the piano. Also I read book and comic in vacancy. I like to read book and comic. The book and the comic is fun for me. I like to playing the game in vacancy. I usually play “animal wood”, “farm story”, “Mario”. I like they.

Garden, There is flower and cat. I have 9 cats. They is all cute. But they cost food. They are kind of mix. There is a cat in my house. But they many increase. I enjoy to play and feed cats. There is flower in garden. The flower is rose, hydrangea, violet, pansy, lily etc. It is plant my mother. My mother likes flower. So she plant many flower. It is beautiful.

Kitten, I cook and eat dish. I cook curry, miso supe, sukiyaki, hamburger stake etc with my grandmother. My grandmother is good at cook dish. She is often cooking Japanese food. It is delicious. I like to cook resent. Also I cook sweet. For example I cook dumpling, pancake and cookie. I often cook easy dish. I eat dish in kitten. I eat I cook newly made dish. Also I like to tasting sampling.

Bath room, It is relax for me. I like here too. It is health and worming my body.

Japanese-style room, I sleep, study and draw picture. I often sleep here. That is comfortable there. I study homework and qualification here. That is good studying for me. Also I draw picture there. My hobby is drawing picture. I like to draw pencil and paint picture. I draw many picture there.

Living room, I watch TV and talk with my family. I live in dormitory. So I rare it. I often watch drama and news on TV. My family and I often watch TV. There is  kotatsua Japanese foot warme in winter here. I often sleep here. I relax with my family in living room. My family often talk university etc.


I wrote about my house. I think to like my house again. I was relax in my house. I very like all vacancy, garden, living room, bath room and Japanese-style room in my house. But I want to my room. There is my room. But there is many objects here. I don’t like there. I can fun my house. I think go back to my home town again.
[466]

5 comments:

  1. Your essay is easy to read. Where is the most favorite place in your house? I was surprised at your 9 cats. I think you need to use "first", "second", or "third".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.I like the most Japanese style room in my house. I see. I try it. I thank your advice.

      Delete
  2. Your essay is a concise and readable essay. Do you stay in your house at holiday?I think you write about holiday. Then your essay may good better. I see you like good pianist. I can play piano because I attended piano lesson for 7 years, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes,I stay long holiday in my house.I thank your advice.I try it. I'm good at playing the piano. I see you like good pianist better than me.

      Delete
  3. Your essay is easy to read for me. I learned playing the piano for 6 years, but I can't play it now. Where do you like the best in your house? Also, which your house do you like in Kumamoto or in Fukuoka? I think you should write at least five sentence in paragraph.

    ReplyDelete