Friday, June 6, 2014

Trip

I went to Kyoto spring vacation with my friend. I have been Kyoto when I am junior high school. We plan how to go to cheap in Kyoto. We look for how to go to cheap in travel agency. But we don't look for it. We find how to go to cheap on Internet. 

I went to Kiyomizu temple, Byoudouin, Simogamo shrine and Inari shrine. I went to Two days, one night. I like Kyoto. I like to buy goods Kyoto. I like yatuhashi. I like the street in Kyoto. I want to go to again. I want to trip in Japan.

Iwent Kiyomizu temple and Byoudouin. But there are during construction. We can enter Kiyomizu temple. But I can't enter Byoudouin building. Shimogamo is world heritage.  But I am different expecting. I think beautiful it. I think beautiful the most in Inari shrine. There are famous thousand torii. It is very beautiful. But I tried to climb stairs.


We bought many goods. I buy pudding of powdered green tea and amulets. We go back from airport in Osaka. So I buy in airport Osaka.
[185/3573]

No comments:

Post a Comment