Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Essay5: My self introduction

This year is 2030. I am 36 years old. I introduce myself.

 I became an office worker and I draw some comics. but they do not sell much. I want to draw pictures. so I draw comic. I want to sell many comic. I draw fantasy comics. I think of many stories. But I don't have a lot of ideas.

 My job is clerical work. My job is hard.  But I enjoy it. I live in near my hometown. I don't get married. I have cats. because I like cat. and my cats are mix. There are 9 cats in the garden of my house. I often feed them.

I become finer before. I enjoy every day before. I like travel. so I sometimes make small trip. I go to traveling alone or with my friend or with my family. My mother wants to go to Kyoto. because my mother's house is a temple. so she wants to go to the head temple in Kyoto. So we will go to Kyoto. And I want to see it. 

I don’t meet busy my friends much. So we will enjoy this trip.  I travel in Japan and other counties. I draw pictures in my holiday. so I have no time. I have been to Okinawa, Hokkaido, Taiwan, UK and America. I want to go to Hiroshima, France, Germany, and Finland. So I think draw comics about my trip.

I often buy many books. And I sometimes travel. So I have no money. I want to win by lottery. because I need money.

My family is my mother, my grandmother and the cats. I pay some money to they. And I built a new house. I am satisfied by it. They are pleased with it.and  I am pleased too. My family gets alone.

I wrote about myself. I enjoy my life. I do my best toward my goal now. My goal is to be a famous a comic artist. I want to enjoy life after this.
[333/4587]

No comments:

Post a Comment