Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Essay4:My best day of life

I wrote my best day in my life. My best day have some day. My best day is I'm high school student. because I fun at high school student.

I fun daily in high school. I interest after school with my classmate. We talk and go to store and go to library at after school. There is my high school near store. So we often go to there. I bought food. And we talk many things. For example we talk about teacher and other friend and interesting things. And I often go to library. I study with my friend. I lent various book. And I recommend liking book with my friend. I like normal its.

I fun at trip school in Canada. I stay three day. I stay two people in host family. First day, I meet host family. I go to sightseeing. Second day, I meet high school student in Canada. I think wonderful classes in Canada. because everyone raised then hand and asked to speak. and they discuss. I can't it. So I think to develop Canada's education. And I have dinner with host family. Third day, we present to host family. We prepared present in Japan. I buy many souvenirs. For example I buy sweet, goods and so on. I interested different culture.


When I am high school student, I fun. But I don't want to go back it. because I can't some experience again. So I be good a memory it. I wrote about high school student. But I be precious every day. I want to be precious every day.  So I want to make interesting every day.
[272/4254]

No comments:

Post a Comment