Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Essay02:My treasure

I introduce my treasure.  I think about my treasure. I have lost some treasures. But I decide that my treasure is my family. So I write about my family.

I think my family is a treasure for me. because I exist now thanks to them. I like my family. My father was very kind. but my father died. I liked my father. My mother is of a cheerful disposition. My grandmother is very kind too. My father tooks us various places for holidays with family. My mother gives me advice. My grandmother teaches me how to cook.   There are 9 cats. They are family too. They are very cute. I can relax grace of them. They are mix. For example there are black, white and back, tiger pattern and ocher. And there are my cats when I had born. So I want to important. I like best tiger pattern one. Because it is most long with me.

There are also 9 cats. They are family too. they are cute. I can relax thanks to them. they are mix.ed. For example there are black, white and black, tiger pattem and octher. And there are ma cats when I was born. So I want to take care of them. I like the tiger pattem cat best bacause it has been with me the longest.

My family are very kind. I respect them very much. I had fun with my family in my childhood. so I am thankful. I am thankful. I want to thank them.I regret that I can’t thank my father much. So I want to show my gratitude to  my mother and my grandmother. I was taken care of by my family. I will work in the future. I will become a working member of society. So I want to work for my family.



I wrote about my family. I am interested with my family. When I became a university student, I lived in dormitory. I find value in my family. My family is wonderful. I want to learn it more about them.
[345/2045]

No comments:

Post a Comment