Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Essay03:My hometown

I introduce my hometown. It is very rural. There are many natures. There is good air and water. But there a lot of pollen go somebody with hay fever may hard. There are river and mountains never my home. It is very beautiful. There aren’t many stores. I have to take 30 minutes to go the nearest shop by walking. It also takes 50 minutes to convenience store from my house by car. It is little inconvenient. The elementary school I graduated from is closed because the elementary school had only a few students. So the bus service closed down too.

There aren’t many stores but is nature. I like nature. So I like my hometown. I explored the mountains and swimming in the river in my childhood.  I enjoyed it. Also I relax when I see nature. In the country, few people build apartment houses. The houses is a little bigger than in town.

There are cats at my home. My home garden has 9 cats. There are mixed. Their parent is a Cheshire cat. I like Cheshire cats

There are many mountains so here are sometimes nature disasters some people went to other places. But I like my hometown. I want to live in my hometown. My hometown is famous for green tea. I like green tea. I have drank green tea though my childhood. Green tea is delicious and healthy. I like green tea or sweet powdered green tea.


I wrote good points and bad points. I think I want to relax in my hometown.
[258/2614]

No comments:

Post a Comment