Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Br03: Dracula and his family


I introduce chapter 1. Characters are Dracula, Roman, Alex and Joanna. I write this book story. Chapter 1 title is Count Dracula's castle. Roman meets Alex and Joanna in Dracula's castle.  He introduces Dracula’s castle. They go up stairs. They go Dracula's bed room. They meet sleeping Vampires. And they go to Vampire’s library. There is bats. There are many strange books. Next, they go to Vampire's desk. There is Dracula's pet is pat. Dracula write letter in here.
I write character 2. Character 2 titles are home sweet home. Vampire families go to buy sweet. For example there are pints of blood, a Vamp lollipop. He pay by Blood card. They go to the zoo. There are bats. They call to have bone. They want to hold here.I interest this book. I find Dracula by this book.

Gaia Ierace.(1999) . Dracula and his family.Cideb Editrice.
[139/2356]

No comments:

Post a Comment