Friday, September 27, 2013

Essays 2-01a: learning language

I be leaning English and Japanese and German. I be learning English during 9 years. So I start learning 10 year old. I started learning German this year.  Japanese is me’s mother tongue.

I think difficult Kanji in Japanese. So I only qualified pre-second grade test of Kanji skill. English, I wasn’t good speaking and writing and grammar and reading. German, I very little understand grammar. But I think very little growing up all.

Japanese, I examine to notice unknown word every day. For example TV and computer I learned question collection and a contemporary style of writings when high school student. I studied our-character idiomatic compounds by pre-second grade test of Kanji skill. I’m not good at our-character idiomatic compounds. So I do my best studying it. My mother tongue is even difficult. I think hard studying language.

English, I need remember many words. The word is important speaking and listening and writing and reading. So I remember English words. But I only remember a few words. I‘m not good at listening. So I learn to watch Western painting. When I write sentence, I examine unknown word by dictionary. And I think grammar. But I don’t know if right grammar. I plan study grammar again this year. I speak English in speaking class. English is difficult pronunciation for me. I learn English pronunciation by English central. I understand should hard to study speaking.

German, I don’t understand much. So I learn focus of grammar. I try to remember grammar. I think studying German harder than English. Because German has feminine noun and masculine noun and neuter noun. I need studying speaking German. German pronunciation is different English pronunciation. But German and English look like a part also. For example, the both use same alphabet. And Germen words and English words look like some words. So I want to don study the both. I want to do my best. I want to good result in fall term.

I learn English and German in university. I learn there in my house too. I learn Japanese in my house. I study English the most in all. English is an official language in would. So I study it. And I need be favorable in find employment. I like Germany. So I study German. Japanese, I want to know Japanese of me’s mother tongue.


My learning language knows important grammar and word. I need more hard study. If I would spoke English, I want to travel UK and America. And If I would understood German, I want to travel Germany. I want to qualified TOEIC and second grade test of Kanji skill. Because I can write it me's personal history. I want to 600 point at TOEIC.
[453] 

3 comments:

  1. I have learned German too. You were good because you choose German. Which is your favorite language? And also, I think you have to write words in single spacing in a paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that form of character is different in each paragragh. I recommend you correct same form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For improve, I recommend that you write a sentence more in a paragraph. However your essay is easy to read. I have learned German to, also we are learning German now. Let's do our best! At last, Have you ever been to Germany?

    ReplyDelete