Monday, September 30, 2013

Br:2-01 The fish that talked

I read “the fish that talked” The character is fish and Manu and Brahma. The fish is sparkled with a silvery light. Manu helps fish young man. Brahma is god. This story is India. Manu carry back fish. The fish talking and growing gradually big and big. The fish side “You must build about to save all living things.” So Manu built boat. It rained, water covered land. When the boat is going to brake, the fish help to come Manu. And fish become god. It is Brahma. He said “Manu will be its king” So Manu be king. I think mystery story. I think remember Noah’s ark. I think sad Manu never see the fish again. I think wonder why god transformation fish.
[124]
 Dickins, Rosie. (2008). the fish that talked. UsborneLondon .

No comments:

Post a Comment