Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sherlock Holmes

I watched movie. I watched Sherlock Holmes in 2009. Sherlock Holmes is famous novels.  The author is Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I read a little novel Sherlock Holmes in Japanese. Sherlock Holmes is action and mystery movie in America and the U.K. This movie was made a sequel a continuation.
The character is Sherlock Holmes and John H. Watson and Inspector Lestrade and James Moriarty. Sherlock Holmes is eccentric detective of private. Sherlock Holmes go after The criminal is Blackwood and Professor James Moriarty. John H. Watson is Sherlock Holmes’s friend. He is before an army surgeon. Inspector Lestrade is police. He is often seek help Sherlock Holmes.  James Moriarty is Sherlock Holmes’s rival.

I write about actor and actress. Robert Downey, Jr plays the part of Sherlock Holmes. Robert Downey, Jr is actor and voice actor and musician in America. David Jude Heyworth Law plays the part of John H. Watson. David Jude Heyworth Law is the british. Edward Maurice Charles plays the part of Inspector Lestrade. Edward Maurice Charles is actor in England. There isn’t actor James Moriarty.

I explain this movie story. John H. Watson Sherlock Holmes’s partner and a lodger. John H. Watson and John H. Watson go to help The criminal is Blackwood’s sufferer. They blocks the murder. The criminal is Blackwood be caught by police. John H. Watson be decided marring with Mary Morstan. Sherlock Holmes resume the criminal is Blackwood in the prison. Blackwood side “3 person will happen to die. You can’t stop. And the world will change”  So Blackwood die in the prison. Sherlock Holmes see dead body.

Sherlock Holmes is eccentric. But he is cool. I like his. He is very wise. I think very wonder his. I like this movie. The action is amazing and beautiful. I want to watch 2 series again and 3 series.
There is movie and novel and drama. I like the best movie version. The movie version and novels version is different personality of the character. I like both. And The movie version and novels version is different a little story. but I think interesting both.
[352]

No comments:

Post a Comment