Monday, July 8, 2013

Br:12 Brer Rabbit and the Blackberry Bush

I read “Brer Rabbit and the Blackberry Bush” The story is brer Rabbit and brer fox. I examine “brer” by dictionary. But I don’t know mean “brer” Brer Rabbit and brer Fox don’t get along with each other. One day, Brer Rabbit went trap by brer Fox. But brer Rabbit wasn’t eat by brer Fox. Because Brer Fox was trick by Brer Rabit. Rabbit save to threw the blackberry bush by brer Fox. I think wonder brer wonder brer Rabbit was threw painful in the blackberry bush. I don’t know the blackberry bush. I think wonder that the blackberry bush is food. I was deeply impressed “Hurray! said brer Rabbit” Because I don’t think that the Rabbit was wiser than Brer Fox.
[122]
Louie Stowel.l (2008).Brer Rabbit and the Blackberry Bush. London. Usborne.

No comments:

Post a Comment