Friday, November 29, 2013

Essay 2-03a My Learning with Computers

I write learning with computer. Computer is very useful. I learning typing, tool, post and view movie by it. It is very helpful. I introduce them.

I learning how to post blog and write English by writing class. I understand a little how to use blog. I post book review, movie review, daily. I can be there. I practice typing in writing class. I typing English faster than before. Posting movie review, book review and daily, I faster write than before.

I learn to use tool. There is words, excel and power point on my computer. I learn excel in data information processing class. I know how to use it first. I studied word in elementary school student. I studied power point in junior high school student. They enjoy knowing for me. Also, I learned gmail, presentation, document and spreadsheet on google this year. They similar word, power point and excel. I learned in writing class and speaking class. It is useful for me.

I learning English central by speaking class. English central can speak and view movie English. It is very difficult for me. But I have learned it. And I study power words in reading class. I have to do it long time. But I want to use many time English central and power point. I studied RNN News in reading class too. I can know to translate current English and Japanese.

I learn internet on computer. I often use KGU library homepage. I learn detailed information on KGU library. KGU library convenient a database. Datebase has new site, CiNii Articles, OECD Library. They only include something using on the campus in KGU. I studied them in librarian class. Also I learned search on Internet. It is necessary thing. I use to examine ignorance. I refer it when I write report. I studied by Youtube. Youtube is movie site. I can view English song and English story and world songs and so on.

I studied to listen song on computer. Before I listened Walkman by computer. I enjoy and relax it. Also I make a New Year's card every year. They can make easy it. I enjoy to make it. And I sometimes draw picture on computer. I use pen tablet and draw soft. It is difficult for me. But I very interesting it. I use to homework or report printer with computer. I studied how to use. So I use it in KGU campus or dormitory.

I introduced blog, google, search, library homepage and tool. It is very convenience. I like them. I learn many thing on computer in KGU.  I think useful in future. I know often studied in classes. Computer develops gradually every day. So I want to more study computer.
[456]

13 comments:

  1. Your essay is not bad. However this essay is little short. You have to write essay longer. I recommend you to write upper 500 words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer has many function like you said.
    I don't like excel because it is messy, do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can use computers about your hobbies, that's good.
    What's your favorite English song?
    Surely, computers are convenient.
    For improving, you should reorganize paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like delightfully song. Thank you for your advice. I try it.

      Delete
  4. I think this essay is good. What is your dislike point about computers?
    Let's try to use computers together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. What I dislike is difficult useing. Yes I do.

      Delete
  5. Your essay is short and easy, it is good.
    However you write more words, How about try?
    You study how to use Excel in an elementary school, it's great!
    Do you make new year's card by computer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should change this title. You should change "My Learning Computer". I use my computer to use my ipod. Do you want to buy new computer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for advice. I try it. Yes, I do. I have a notebook computer. So I want to a desktop computer.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete