Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Essay 1-01a:Dear Host Family

Hello, Nice to me you. My name is Kaya. I am Japanese woman. I am nineteen years old. My birthday is January. I graduated from high school. and I am now KGU university student. I belong to art club at junior high school. I didn’t belong to club high school. I study English at university. But I am not good at English. I think it is difficult. 
My hobby is playing the piano, drawing picture and reading books. Do you have a hobby? I like to see soccer game. I like to watch harry potter. I like cats .because It is very cute. What animal do you like? I like sushi and sweets. What food do you like? I don’t have any allergies. Do you have any?

 I want to study English there. If I make a mistake in English grammar, Please be free to correct my English. I also want to know your country and culture. If I show me wrong manners, Please be free to correct me. I will bring some Japanese things for you. What do you want? But it want be expensive. 

My Family is mother and grandfather. My mother is spirited. She is a nurse.My grandmother is gentle. I am an only child. I want to know your family. I am nervous to stay at your home. But I will enjoy my stay there. 

I can cook Japanese food a little. I want to treat you to a meal. I am happy to suit your plate. Do you like cooking? I think it is interesting. How do your area’s climate? Cold? Hot? My area is Celsius 0~10 today. It is cold. 

I want to go to US and UK. I plan sightseeing Kyoto. Because I like Kyoto. I want to be a public employee. 

I will stay to study English. I tank they from the bottom for they kindness. I am looking forward to seeing you.
[321]

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sweets too because they are sweet and delicious.
    Also, I like a cat, so I want it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Kyoto too. Where will you go in Kyoto?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother is a nurse too! She seems so busy, dosen't she?
    And I want to know your specialty dishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kaya. What kind of cats do you like?

    ReplyDelete